The Griffin RoadTrip FM Transmitter features our SmartScan™ technology, which searches the radio dial for the three clearest broadcast frequencies, automatically programs them to pre-set buttons, then automatically selects the best of the three for in-car broadcast.
Adapters included for iPod classic, iPod touch, iPod nano 2nd & 3rd generations, and iPod with video (30/60/80GB) (RoadTrip will send video to an in-car video system with this model only.)
- Play music from your iPod on your car’s stereo system as it charges.
- Switch quickly between pre-sets.
- New SmartSound™ Plus technology delivers clear sound under real-world conditions.
- New flexible steel neck and interchangeable iPod model-specific cradles position your iPod perfectly.
- The look of a custom installation in your car without the cost or inconvenience.
- Antenna: Built-In
- Power: Provided by the 12 Volt cigarette lighter or power outlet (no batteries required)
- Available output RF range: US: 88.1 MHz -107.9 MHz
- Radio Frequncy Increments, US: 0.2 MHz per step
- Input Voltage Range: 12 – 16 Volts DC
- Maximum Current: 2 Amp
- Output Voltage: 5 Volts DC at 1 Amp
- Fuse Type: 2 Amp blade-type automotive fuse
Technical Support: Griffin RoadTrip FM Transmitter & Charger with Smartscan Support Pages
Back to iPod iTrips, Griffin RoadTrips, Nano iTrip & other FM Transmitters
Back to iPod Accessories index page