|Altec Lansing inMotion IM3 iPod Portable Audio Speaker System - £105.00 ex vat
The ultimate portable audio system for the iPod!
How do you make the first portable audio system designed exclusively for the iPod even better? Make it smaller, sleeker, and add a remote control! Introducing the Altec Lansing inMotion iM3 portable audio system.
This paper-back-sized, ultra-portable, battery-operated stereo system is the perfect companion for your iPod. A highly efficient Class D amplifier powers four full-range micro drivers to deliver a full spectrum of pure, distinct sound, while the revolutionary MaxxBass™ technology allows listeners to enjoy deep bass without lugging around a subwoofer. Best of all, connectivity is as easy as placing your iPod or iPod mini into the built-in dock or connecting it through the auxiliary port.
- Crystal-clear sound – from four custom-designed neodymium 28 mm Micro Drivers.
- Surprisingly deep bass - Revolutionary MaxxBass® technology creates quality bass without a subwoofer
- Auto Shut-Down
- Built-in Docking Station - provides same synchronization, data transfer, and recharging options as your iPod dock (cable not included)
- Extra long battery life - Highly efficient Class D amplifier delivers more than 24 hours of continuous playback with four AA batteries (not included)
- Protective Carry Bag - For your traveling convenience.
- Auto Shut-Down
- Convenient secondary input jack - for connection with other audio devices, including laptops, older iPods, and other MP3 players (cable included)
- Lightweight Design - Folds to close at 15 ounces and 8" wide, 1.1" deep, and 5.5" high
- Adapter for iPod mini included
Back to iPod Speakers & Headphones
Back to iPod Accessories & Peripherals Department